At Fellowship Surgical Center, our mission is to provide the highest quality healthcare with the most advanced technology in a pleasant environment that focuses on patient satisfaction and comfort. Fellowship Surgical Center is accredited via the Accreditation Association for Ambulatory Health Care (AAAHC) – a leader in developing standards to advance and promote patient safety, quality care, and value for ambulatory health care through peer-based accreditation processes, education, and research. With their support, we offer cutting-edge technologies and procedures with a highly qualified and courteous staff.
We understand the trust patients put in us, which is why we go above and beyond to make their experience a positive one. Each of our staff members works hard to make sure our patients and their families are informed every step of the way, and our expert physicians approach each procedure in a professional and diligent manner, giving you the best possible experience.
- Ensure patients and their families are treated with respect and dignity
- Observe all patient rights
- Provide patients with the highest level of professional, safe and cost effective care
- Optimize clinical performance of all providers through credentialing, staff development and evaluation of policies
- Implement processes designed to measure positive and negative outcomes through the monitoring and evaluation of the quality and appropriateness of patient services provided
- Practice problem resolution processes to identify, resolve and improve the delivery of patient care services
- Demonstrate a commitment to acting in only lawful and ethical ways